The project is focusing on the large and dynamic secure mobile communication and transaction market.
- It creates value for the end consumer through:
– High-tech solutions for all at affordable prices;
– An economic approach with social content;
– Allowing customers to participate in the business through a decentralized distribution and marketing model;
– Promoting local production centers, avoiding cost overruns associated to tariffs that penalize the lower purchasing power of certain regions (Latin America).
WINGS MOBILE is a mobile network operator, a software developer and, and since 2017 a producer of electronic products. Thanks to these three business directions, combined with sophisticated leadership, it perfectly links the current needs of everyday electronic device users with technological innovation, providing high-tech solutions and unique products in the world.
- WINGS MOBILE – A virtual mobile network operator in Spain, with highly competitive packages both in call services (national calls, international calls – avoiding the extra costs of roaming in over 60 countries) and data.
- WINGS ENERGY – Energy retail service provider, offering electricity and natural gas supply services to companies and individuals.
Privacy – monitoring of their phone conversations
The possibility that their phone conversations are intervened by third parties is increasingly likely. With the introduction of end-to-end encryption, used by instant messaging applications such as WhatsApp, Messenger, and Telegram, users are supposedly protected by encryption, because encryption makes the messages illegible by hackers.
The end-to-end encryption (sometimes abbreviated as e2e) was created to specifically to provide protection against attacks by hackers who in order to steal information and personal data, attempt to “intercept” communications between two or more users. As it is made evident from the name (“man in the middle”), the attacker is placed in the middle, between the transmitter and the receiver. In doing so, the messages sent by the sender end up in the hands of the hackers before reaching its destination. The attacker can store the information collected and use it as he wishes.
Unfair price – economics of centralized production
WINGS MOBILE has always been very sensitive to inequality and socioeconomic differences between countries. The manufacturing of consumer electronic products (smartphones, PCs, etc.) is very much carried out by certain economies in Southeast Asia, and most of all by the “great Chinese factories”. The latter has triggered a number of conflicts, such as those arising from imposing high tariffs, which ultimately ends up affecting the price of imports in many countries, especially in developing countries.
This logic of defense of the national market attempts to artificially rebalance the trade balance, the import and export relationship of developing countries. However, it rather limits and impoverishes the end consumer, which is forced to pay for the same product even 100% more compared to the consumer of a nation that produced the product.
PreICO: 1BWN = 0.1 USD
Price: 1BWN = 0.2 USD
Accepting: BTC, ETH, Fiat
Minimum Investment: 455 USD
Soft Cap: 3,000,000 USD
Hard Cap: 30,000,000 USD
Restricted Areas: USA, Canada
Public Sale Phase 1: 24 million BWN are sold with 25% bonus on the official issue value.
Public Sale Phase 2: 30 million BWN are sold with 15% bonus on the official issue value.
Public sale Phase 3: 45 million BWN are sold with 5% bonus on the official issue value.
Public Sale Phase 4: 60 million BWN are sold with 0% bonus on the official issue value.